Product Review: Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Seduisant

The Festive Season is nigh upon us, and that means Christmas parties, New Year's Eve events and for us here in Oz, BBQs galore! For me, nothing screams holiday more than a punchy red lipstick, and I think I've found the perfect one for any event you may be going to do.


OK, so while not technically a lipstick, but a matte liquid lip colour, Chanel's Rouge Allure Ink has to be one of the most amazing lip products I have ever tried. If you are of a similar vintage to me, than you know all to well the matte lipsticks we wore through the 90's. Drying, uncomfortable on the lips, the matte lippies of old bear absolutely no resemblance to this latest offering from Chanel.


Weightless on the lips, long lasting (well over 6 hours on me, with only slight transfer when eating), and not at all drying, Rouge Allure Ink feels and looks amazing. The range contains 8 colours at the moment, but the one I chose (and am wearing in the pic above) is 146 Seduisant, a beautiful punchy coral red with a hint of golden shimmer. 

Of course, the packaging is gorgeous as you would expect from Chanel; a frosted glass tube topped with the classic Chanel glossy black lid. The colour applies like a dream with the doe foot paddle applicator, and as you can see in my pic, you can achieve a perfect outline with ease. This is the type of lipstick that can really take you anywhere; dressed to the nines in black velvet, or dressed down in a classic white tee and jeans, Seduisant completes both outfits perfectly, and will take me right through this holiday season with style and grace!

 




Linking to these great websites here

Labels: , ,